[eDebate] racist attacks on me and others

omar guevara oguevara
Tue Jul 29 18:00:24 CDT 2008

Well. Ain't that special.

Always nice to read a threat to your life via a cowardly email.

There is this weird hyper-conservative underbelly to California politics...and I'm not talking about my loyal Republican friends in Bakersfield or San Diego.

But in any event Matt, if you need to go roll up on these folks in Cali...

...Ogden is on the way....:)

OG

PS: The line in the original Vdare article about "how long until Spanish is spoken by Hispanic debaters" is deeply ironic...and incredibly funny!

PSS: Happy new debate season to all!!

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics
Department of Communication
College of Arts & Humanities
Weber State University
Ogden, Utah

801.626.6220 (Office)
801.668.6910 (Cell)

Oguevara at hotmail.com
Oguevara at weber.edu

"I am the stone that the builder refused..."

From: stannardmatt at hotmail.comTo: edebate at ndtceda.comDate: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:01:52 -0600Subject: [eDebate] racist attacks on me and others

This arrived in my inbox today:From: William Myers (oldbrompton at hotmail.com) Sent: Tue 7/29/08 6:15 PM To:  stannardmatt at hotmail.com Hey there, asshole.  Nicholas Stix has a wonderful piece at VDARE.com documenting your attempts to harrass, intimidate, and silence him. http://www.vdare.com/stix/080728_debate.htmGood luck with that, you totalitarian prick.Nigger-lovers such as yourself should be ashamed. Your day is coming, rest assured. William MyersIrvine, CA FYI, Stix mentions me and several others in this piece:http://www.vdare.com/stix/080728_debate.htm

Time for vacation? WIN what you need. Enter Now!
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008