[eDebate] Bard College new Director and thanks

Douglas Dennis blackdebateguy
Sun Jun 1 09:12:01 CDT 2008

Aaron,

You?re ruining the glory of  one of the great last names in debate by your
pure ignorance.

A debate person with a PhD who WANTS to run a college program? And someone
has the audacity to say something disparaging? Really?

Bravo, Adam. Boo, Aaron.

DD