[eDebate] CEDA Topic Selection Committee Update

Gordon Stables stables
Mon Jun 2 09:00:09 CDT 2008

This morning is the final session of the CEDA business meetings. If we
conclude on schedule, the first session of the topic selection committee
will take place at 1:00 in the Texas Instruments Auditorium on the UTD
campus. The webcast address is
mms://streaming.utdallas.edu/live_high_quality

The cedatopic blog http://blog.cedatopic.com/ will be updated to allow open
threads for viewers at home to leave feedback. We will also update that site
to include our progress about specific wording options. At present, all of
the submitted wording paper research has been posted to single post at

http://blog.cedatopic.com/2008/06/01/updated-list-of-all-of-the-topic-resear
ch.aspx

Thanks for the continued interest and involvement.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com