[eDebate] ADI 2008 Coaches Seminar

Adam Symonds asymonds
Mon Jun 2 13:02:14 CDT 2008

We are pleased to announce the addition of a Coaches Seminar to the
ADI this year. From August 5th through the 10th, coaches are invited
to attend the ADI to participate in our newly designed coaching
curriculum and gain experience judging. We are pleased to have Theresa
Perry (CSU Sacramento) joining our staff to lead this seminar, which
is designed for new coaches and graduate assistants with limited
debate background to get a leg up on the process of coaching and the
2008 CEDA-NDT Topic. Cost for the Coaches Seminar is $400 for double
occupancy or $500 for single occupancy. If you have any questions or
would like to register for the Coaches Seminar, please notify me via
email.

Best,

Adam Symonds
Co-Director Arizona Debate Institute