[eDebate] Congrats Adam Rosen - and more

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Tue Jun 3 13:06:00 CDT 2008

The point I want to make is that Adam Rosen will do a great job at Bard.
I have liked him as a student, as a debater, as a coach and as a judge.
I am not afraid that when someone takes a cheap potshot at him I happen
to speak out.

It is true that I have neither the skill, inclination nor ability to
determine who is real on eDebate and who is not.

It is also true that I do regular comprehensive Internet searches for
stories about debate to publicize global debate activities, including
events in Baltimore.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics