[eDebate] 2009 NDCA Championships

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Jun 5 09:10:24 CDT 2008

We are pleased to announce that the 2009 NDCA Championships will be in Las Vegas, NV on April 18-20, 2009. The event is being hosted by Jake Thompson and the UNLV Runnin' Rebels, Ted W. Belch, and the forensics programs of Clark County.

The tournament will be held on the UNLV campus, which is a stone's throw from McCarran International Airport.

We hope that this location will be especially appealing to our college colleagues.  Every year, the tournament provides a larger connection to the college community.  This is a very ripe time to visit the kids that are on the fence about their college decisions.  The tournament and tournament hotel will be easy distance from the Strip.  All we ask is that, if you are in the judging pool, you show up to your morning rounds.  ;)

We will see everyone in Vegas in April 2009! Viva Las Vegas and the NDCA! :)

Tara Tate
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South
Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008