[eDebate] New Staff and Fellows, ADI 2008

Adam Symonds asymonds
Fri Jun 20 11:20:10 CDT 2008

Hey all,

hiring of the following excellent faculty at the Arizona Debate
Institute this summer:

Theresa Perry. Coach and Graduate Student at CSU Sacramento. Expertise
in training new students, graduate students, and new coaches to
succeed in college debate.

Sarah Spring. Director of Debate and the Director of the Miami Debate
Institute at Miami University (Ohio). Has coached teams to the NDT
elims at Wake Forest and teams at Miami to the NDT. Will pursue a PhD
and coach at the University of Iowa in Fall 2008.

In addition to Theresa and Sarah, we have hired 4 outstanding new
fellows for this summer as well:

Avery Henry (Fort Hays)
Liz Lauzon (Richmond)
Alyssa Lucas-Bolin (Redlands)
Jim Schultz (West Georgia)

We're pleased and excited to have them on board. It's not too late for
you or your students to join us for what is shaping up to be a
fantastic ADI 2008. Our rates are very competitive and we provide 2
weeks of instruction from a great staff as well as access to a
fabulous libary at a Research 1 institution. Check us out on the web
at http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/jbruschke/adi.htm. We're also on
facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7679821194. Please
feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Best,

Adam Symonds
Co-Director
Arizona Debate Institute