[eDebate] For those of you that are Afghanistan Dorks..

William J Repko repkowil
Fri Jun 20 12:57:12 CDT 2008

...and those that occasionally "what is Biz up to nowadays ?"...

The GAO (where my sister now works in her post-debate life) has just issued
a report that speaks to the ramifications of de-prioritizing operations in
Afghanistan.

Why she couldn't put this out during debate season is beyond me, but it may
have been for the best -- as the report does the unthinkable:

proves that USC JJ's Aff may have been right after all.

Anyway, today's NYT editorial section references the report:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/20/opinion/20fri2.html

...and, the report itself can be located at:

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08661.pdf

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08883t.pdf

Enjoying summer,

Will