[eDebate] Helping Brigham Young

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Wed Jun 25 12:58:03 CDT 2008

The forwarded message did not some through so well on the list, so here
is a better copy.

Email address is truthlikefire at yahoo.com

Here is the message:

Dear Alfred Snider,

My name is Andrew Johnston.  I am the team captain of a new college
debate team at Brigham Young University.  I have a question for you.

We have found that our most successful recruiting has been of that of
incoming freshman.  They are on the team for a long time, they come
well-trained and tuned up for debate. I was given a list of all the
debate coaches in Utah with their email addresses.  How might i get
lists from Wyoming, Idaho, Arizona, etc?

Thanks a bundle.

Truly,
Andrew Johnston

--