[eDebate] Bard College new Director and thanks

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Jun 1 17:57:11 CDT 2008

You see tuna has super intelligent robots that he has tasked with searching
the term "debate" given the amount of time this innovation saves  him, it is
no wonder that he is freed up to  patrol the normative standards by which
potentially non real people  engage the community...hope that clears it up