[eDebate] RESOLVED a great debate documentary

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Jun 18 15:31:49 CDT 2008

I'm not per se sure why this was addressed to either me or the great
debaters. I liked resolved too, i just thought it would be good if those
that watched the hbo summer documentary series this week at 9 pm also watch
next week. As i said next weeks documentary, hard times at Douglass high
also has at least a component of it that focuses on debate, which means two
weeks in a row hbo will have shown documentaries about or involving urban
debate. Thats pretty cool.

I thought the great debaters was a good movie. I don't know much about
debates in the thirties but would love to see some of those transcripts.