[eDebate] helping BYU debate

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Jun 26 14:13:25 CDT 2008

Maybe too many Diet Cokes ago for me.  I just remember competing against them at the GSL and I started debating in College in 92.  Yeah, Joe you are old.  Maybe it's your memory or too many times hanging out with Todd Graham!  : )

chief

>>> "Joe Carver" <hardfeelings at gmail.com> 6/26/2008 1:28 PM >>>

There was no longer an active policy team as of 1990. I was in the region- as many others here were.