[eDebate] CEDA Awards Deadline Extended

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Mar 3 11:57:11 CST 2008

Since I am still in Baltimore today at JV/Novice Nats, and will be driving back to KC all day tomorrow, and then trying to recover on Wednesday, I have decided to extend the CEDA Award deadline.  Especially after the encouragement of some former CEDA Presidents--themselves inundated with JV/Novice Nats right now.  : )

You have until 11pm CST on this Friday the 7th to complete all award nominations.  The extension makes it tight on deadlines for 1 award in particular.  We MUST get the names for Scholastic All-American to the trophy vendor for engraving on the 10th.

Please have all forms submitted by that new deadline.  If you need to email me transcripts, make sure you do so before the deadline.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC