[eDebate] Clear Lake Job Opening

Jim Grant captainmarvel221
Wed Mar 5 09:47:37 CST 2008

Clear Lake High School in Houston, TX is currently looking for a debate
coach for the 2008-2009 season and beyond. This would be a full time
teaching position with obligations to teach a full schedule of classes. The
Clear Lake Debate team competes in a variety of events including CX, LD, PF,
extemp as well as other individual events. The team is very competitive and
has a full schedule including local(TFA and UIL) and national
tournaments(TOC, NFL, CFL) such as the Glenbrooks, Harvard, etc. The team
currently consists of around 50 students with 68 new students signed up for
next fall.

Our program is currently on the rise after many years of neglect and is
looking for a dedicated individual who is willing to put in the time and
effort to continue the success that has been built in the past years. We are
committed to continuing the growth we are experiencing with a large novice
class and very dedicated varsity members. Current students will be attending
camps in their various activities over the summer in order to prepare for
the coming year and we hope to hold a mini-camp for incoming novices to help
them better acclimate to the activity.

If you are interested, or know anyone who might be interested,there is an
online application that must be filled out here
http://www.ccisd.net/employment_05/display_job.asp?JobID=119  . A letter of
interest with your resume should then be sent to Dr. Moran at the fax number
listed on the site. The position is not currently listed under the High
School but it is open.

If you have any questions please contact me at captainmarvel221ATgmail.com .
Also if you plan on applying if you could just give me a heads up as many of
our parents and students are very concerned regarding the future of our
program.'

Best Regards,

Jim Grant

Assistant Coach Clear Lake High School.