[eDebate] NDT Scouting Information Request

Opsata, Becky BOpsata
Sat Mar 8 16:26:17 CST 2008

Hello!

I am pleased to serve again as the point-person for the NDT Scouting Operation.

If you will have scouts at the NDT, please email me their names, cell numbers, and email addresses.

Also, please tell your scouts that we will have a short informational meeting right after the Thursday night banquet/awards session.  The place of the meeting will be announced at the banquet.  It will not last longer than 30 minutes.

If you have questions, feel free to email me.

Dr. Becky Opsata
Director of Forensics
Diablo Valley College