[eDebate] CEDA Awards Confirmations sent

Darren Elliott delliott
Sat Mar 8 21:00:31 CST 2008

The deadline for CEDA Awards nominations was extended to last night at 11pm.  As of now, all award nominations have been verified via email to the person making the nomination.  If you received an email from me and the information was correct, no need to respond.  If it was incorrect, please let me know.

If you nominated someone via the online website and did not receive a confirmation email from me late last night or early this morning, please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC