[eDebate] NDT Alternate Contact Person

Brian Smith bsmithm
Sun Mar 9 17:06:15 CDT 2008

As you may remember from last year, I've volunteered to collect contact
information from alternates for the NDT to ensure that if alternates are
needed they can be contacted easily/quickly by the NDT Director.  I started
doing this last year in an effort to avoid a repeat of what happened to West
Georgia DE at the 2006 NDT (see the following posts for the backstory:
http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2006-April/066488.html and
http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2006-April/066509.html)

So, if you are an NDT alternate, please email me the contact info (cell
phones and email addresses) of the coach and the debaters --- also please
specify the preferred contact person in case of a drop.  I will collect all
the information I can get and both provide it to Dr. Fritch well before the
tournament as well as be available with the information in the busy
pre-tournament time. I've been in contact with Dr. Fritch and he's in sync
with this plan.

Also, in case there's any confusion, what I'm doing is only to help out the
NDT director, not to replace any contact that you would otherwise need to
have with Dr. Fritch or the district chairs.  For example, if you are
dropping from the tournament, I am not the right person to contact.

Brian Smith