[eDebate] Ahem, District 7 ....Please listen

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Mon Mar 10 08:42:07 CDT 2008

So i went to the mens room in the media center and saw the attached image on
the wall of one of the stalls.

I dont mean to point any fingers (except at one mr wallace) but im pretty
sure that this was not a) one of our debaters b) a towson mass comm student
or c) somebody at jv novice nationals....now there are any number of people
it could have been outside that, but im guessing it was yall, shame on you
d7 for your vulgar and profane defacing of our fine campus.