[eDebate] NJDDT Prefs Open

Terri Easley teasley3
Wed Mar 12 20:17:33 CDT 2008

Prefs have been initialized for the JV Division.  All prefs entered by
3pm on Friday will count for all prelim rounds.  Prefs not turned in by
3pm can be done at registration but do not start until round 3.  We will
have strike sheets for novice at registration.

The prefs are based on units.  The numbers for each category are:

8 1s
8 2s
7 3s
7 4s
8 6s (strikes)
constraints and others go in the 5.

If you have any questions or problems please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri Easley
Director of Debate
Johnson County Community College

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.