[eDebate] Please help me find NDT pictures

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Thu Mar 13 06:55:21 CDT 2008

I'm putting the finishing touches on the NDT book from last year (2007), and
have discovered a dearth of two things. First, I pictures of elim debates,
particularly the semis and finals. Second, we don't have as many pictures of
Emory HH and UMKC FG as I would like. Could any of you who have those kinds
of pics help?

By the way, props to Louden for taking a ridiculous number of pictures at
the NDT. Perhaps this year we could harness the digital power of all those
in the community who are taking their own pictures. This is supposed to be
the era of user-generated content, after all.

Thanks,
Joe