[eDebate] need a ride from Wichita to KC on 3/24

Tudor, Kristen H sac36967
Thu Mar 13 11:42:13 CDT 2008

I have a student who is leaving the tournament a day earlier than the rest of our squad.  Since we're so poor, we're flying into KC rather than Wichita.  We have just learned that there are no airport shuttle services which do this route.

To try to avoid putting her on a Greyhound, we're looking for a lift for her.  Is anyone heading out of Wichita on Monday and heading to or through KC that can give one debater a lift to the airport?

Many thanks,
Kristen Tudor
Sac State