[eDebate] CEDA Nats Judging and Prefs

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Sat Mar 15 17:02:23 CDT 2008

1)  With only a few days before we head to Wichita, please check if you haven't covered your judging.

2)  Prefs ARE open.  You can get a head start on completing them (8 teams have so far).  Since the judge pool might still change, if you do them early, double-check on Wednesday to verify your prefs.

3)  I've had VERY few folks volunteer to judge an extra round.  It is CRITICAL that we have additional rounds and volunteerism is the best community solution.

GARY