[eDebate] CEDA Judge Constraints

Joe Patrice joepatrice
Tue Mar 18 16:39:35 CDT 2008

If ANYONE judging at CEDA has ANY constraint against judging someone
in the field you MUST either enter them on debateresults or let Gary
know directly (gary.n.larson at wheaton.edu).

The tournament is going to be a lot messier if we have to constantly
re-assign judges (with potentially less ideal judges) because no one
has entered those constraints into the computer. We don't have many
constraints right now and I'm sure there are more of you out there who
were on a team with a competitor, or coached a competitor in the past
or what have you.

Joe