[eDebate] Job Announcement - Cornell Assistant Director of Forensics

Tony Liao chungli.liao
Wed Mar 19 10:58:04 CDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

Cornell University is looking to hire an Assistant Director of Forensics for
the 2008-09 year. Cornell has one of the largest policy debate squads in the
country and emphasizes all levels of debate. There are no teaching
responsibilities with this job, but there is a debate course that you can
volunteer to help with. The modest salary will also include university
health benefits.

I will be moving on to grad school, but I'll offer my plug for the job here:
I held the position this year, and it was a ton of fun. I wasn't sure how I
would like it, but the whole coaching experience was incredibly rewarding.
For me, theres nothing better than working with a bunch of novices. You'll
also get your own office, which is nice. If you are interested in coaching
next year, it really is a great job.

If you would like more information or have any questions, definitely find me
at CEDA and feel free to contact me.

Tony Liao
Cornell University
Assistant Director of Forensics
Cell: (310)-909-3509
Email: cl566 at cornell.edu

To apply, email your resume and references to Director Sam Nelson.

Samuel Nelson,
Cornell University
Assistant Professor, Director of Forensics
Phone: (607)-255-2771
Email: smn33 at cornell.edu