[eDebate] VHSL Regional Tournament - March 29, 2008 - Need Judges

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Mar 19 14:23:59 CDT 2008

Hi, The Virginia High School League needs to hire policy debate judges for the VSHL Northern Region AAA Tournament. This is being held on March 29th at Westfield High School. This tournament determines the teams that will represent the Northern Virginia region at the VHSL State Tournament in April. We need to hire  several judges. Pay is normally about $80.00 for the day (4 rounds of judging)

If you are interested and can help the League, please let me know so I can put you in touch with the tournament organizer - I'm just passing this information along for them.

Thanks, Duane

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"