[eDebate] College Prep Job Posting

Lexy Green & John Seal lexdevil
Tue Mar 25 14:34:33 CDT 2008

The job description for our Assistant DOF/Policy Debate position is attached.  It's a great job.  Full time, with one non-debate class, generally taught in the spring semester.  The kids are wonderful--bright, curious, and exciting to work with.  The school is intensly academic, yet also very informal and "Left Coast."  The campus is beautiful and the Bay Area is...the Bay Area.  What more need I say?

Resumes and cover letters should be submitted to our Assistant Head, as specified in the attached job description.  If you have any additional questions about the job, feel free to contact me.