[eDebate] NDT Announcement Update

John Fritch john_fritch
Wed Mar 26 12:17:19 CDT 2008

A couple of quick things:

1. Judging preferences will be made using ordinal rankings. The ordinals will be converted to categories. We will use 7 categories. The top 5 categories will each have 36 units. (You can have more than 36 if you wish.) The strikes (category 7) can have up to 40 units.

2. The NDT uses units of judging rather than a count of the number of judges. So, check the units rather than the number of judges.

3. I forgot to attach the list of judges who have not judged 12 rounds. Here it is:

Carver
Michigan

Forslund
Wake Forest