[eDebate] CEDA Nats 2009--an open survey

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Mar 26 18:14:18 CDT 2008

Greetings Debate Community!

It is my pleasure to serve as your President for the Cross Examination Debate Association for 2008-2009.  Joe Patrice should be thanked continuously for his hard work and coalition building during his tenure.  I follow in the footsteps of some great leaders of this organization.  I will work hard to live up to and exceed your expectations, and make this one of the best year's ever for the organization.

To that end, I want to seek your input regarding CEDA Nationals 2009.  I am interested in hearing what is important to you and yours.  Debaters, coaches, alumni, friends, etc. should all feel free to respond.  You are asked to reply to this email and give me feedback on what you like, dislike, what you would like to see added, changed, etc.  I will work hard to make sure the National Tournament is the best it can be.  As we finalize bids for 2009, I want to work with the potential hosts to address every concern raised.

SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.

Please respond to this open ended survey and let me know your thoughts.  I want to collect as much feedback within the next couple weeks as we work on closing bids.

I look forward to serving you!

Chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics