[eDebate] CEDA Summer Mtg/Topic Cmte Mtg Info

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri Mar 28 15:03:17 CDT 2008

Hello everyone!

This email is to let you know that you may begin making reservations for the CEDA Summer Mtg./Topic Committee Mtg. in Dallas for this summer.  We are pleased to be the guests of the University of Texas at Dallas for these important meetings.
Chris Burk, Scott Herndon and all of the UTD crew have been busy making arrangements to host us this summer.

The hotel will be the Westin that has been used by the Texas Swing Tournament, the 2006 CEDA Nationals, and the 2007 NDT.  It is a great facility and we look forward to spending our week in Dallas.  Below you will find information so you can make your reservations.

All meetings will occur on the campus of UT-Dallas, just a short drive from the Westin.  By meeting on campus we will have internet-streaming capabilities so all meetings can be webcast.  The CEDA Summer/Business Meetings will occur May 31st-June 2nd.  The Topic Committee will meet from the afternoon of the 2nd to the 4th.  Soon I will be putting out an agenda for the CEDA Meetings.  Gordon Stables, as Topic Committee Chair, will make posts in regards to that agenda.

Please begin making reervations now, and if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you in Dallas this summer!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA President

A personalized Web site for CEDA SUMMER MEETING occurring
(May 30, 2008 - June 04, 2008) has been created for you.

Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book,
modify, or cancel a reservation from March 20, 2008 to June 06, 2008.

Below you will find the appropriate link(s) for your participants to
access the site:

Attendee

CEDA SUMMER MEETING (copy and paste the following link into a web browser) http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/cedasummer