[eDebate] We The Students Tuesday: Liberty v. Vermont

Steinberg, David L dave
Mon Mar 31 09:13:05 CDT 2008

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C892BD.2C099980]

We The Students invites you to log on to our website www.wethestudents.tv<http://www.wethestudents.tv/> to view our live interactive debate between the Liberty University and the University of Vermont this Tuesday April 1st at 9:00PM EST debating "Abortion".

The series is made possible by a grant to our university television program -- "We the Students" -- from UM Ethics Programs with a gift from philanthropist Adrienne Arsht to support work on "ethics and community." Any student can be a part of the 25 minute show which features top college debaters from across the country by signing on to our website using their name and academic institution. Audience members can participate in this national chat room with other university students by discussing the issues presented live on the show. The online audience will also be able to ask their own questions for the debaters and the moderator to discuss live.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01C892BD.2C099980]
Please contact wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com<mailto:wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com> if you have any questions.

For more information about UM Ethics Programs, please visit http://www.miami.edu/ethics