[eDebate] From Kacey Wolmer: Archives, control, your future employment....

Duane Hyland privethedge
Mon Mar 10 13:06:17 CDT 2008

HI, There are a couple of companies that specialize in
removing postings like this from Google.
ReputationHawk.com, ReputationDefender.com and one
other one whose name I forget = they will, for a fee,
I think, have stuff like this removed.

That is food for thought about what is posted here.

Duane

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"