[eDebate] Frosh-Soph Nats -- Semis updates

Josh jbhdb8
Mon Mar 10 14:15:38 CDT 2008

Everyone,

I hope all of you, who can, think about adding this to the schedule in
future years...Here are some reasons to attend this tournament:

1) Really great hospitality, Greta + Will and all the MSU debaters and
coaches really were awesome, the food was great, and everything was on time
and well run.

2) Really reasonable but great hotel - normal room rate but for rooms with
High Def flat screens, comfortable beds, and high thread count hypo
allergenic pillows (for those who have allergies).

3) Great wireless with no input codes - same network at the hotel and at the
hotel

4) All on one floor of one building in prelims

5) Very nice banquet, in a really nice banquet room, with fun and
interesting speaker awards

6) We all got to meet Will Repko's mother

Anyway, the Wolverines thank the Spartans for all the hospitality!  Great
job Greta!

Josh