[eDebate] CEDA Nats Announcements

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Mon Mar 17 13:33:20 CDT 2008

1)  Bruschke's site will be closed for changes on Tuesday evening at 6:00 PM CDT.  No new judges will be added to the pool after that point.  If you're sitting on the fence, make sure that you're in the pool prior to that point.

2)  All changes made to entries AFTER Tuesday 6:00 PM must be communicated directly to me Gary.N.Larson AT wheaton DOT edu.

3)  If you have NOT entered all judge constraints on Bruschke's site, please communicate them directly to me prior to Wednesday PM.  Since we're trying to collect all judge cell phone numbers in advance, kill two birds with one stone (not that I advocate killing birds).

4)  You will still be able to enter prefs until the deadline at 2:00 PM CDT on Thursday.  You will get a report of your entered prefs at registration.  Since pairings will be released at the end of the awards assembly on Thursday, the deadline is FIRM.  Prefs not received by that point will NOT be in effect for rounds 1-2.  Since technology is always fickle, don't wait until the last minute.

GARY