[eDebate] Wetern Novice & JV Nationals results

Sue Peterson bk2nocal
Mon Mar 17 22:47:54 CDT 2008

I know this is late, but I would second the invitation to you all to join us
on the West Coast next year for this tournament.  Its a great tournament
with friendly people, a great schedule and good competition.  I want to
thank Kristen and the entire Sac State squad for offering us another
excellent competitive opportunity in Northern California!

--Sue

--
Sue Peterson, Director of Speech and Debate at CSU Chico
sepeterson at csuchico.edu
530-898-4771

"Forty still isn't and never will be the new 30, but it isn't a "Sunset
Boulevard" death knell anymore, either. The women who once camped out for
Whitesnake tickets are not going to go gentle into that Eileen Fisher."
--Mary Elizabeth Williams, salon.com