[eDebate] Physical Assault in debate

David Glass gacggc
Tue Mar 18 08:16:13 CDT 2008

Right... and don't forget the considerable amount of applause from factions
in the Middle East celebrating and glorifying suicide bombing in response to
various types of oppression.  Those cards are not hard to find.

Of course - one downside to engaging in suicide bombing as a form of
performance in an academic policy debate round is that the most you can
achieve is a record of 1-0... assuming your judge survives long enough to
sign the ballot...