[eDebate] CEDA Final Round Results

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Mon Mar 24 23:29:35 CDT 2008

I know I am going to come off as the bad guy here....

but....

am I reading this correctly?

First. Congrats to Towson. Wow. Huge.
'
Second. Am I reading this correctly?

I'm literally in shock. Not the diabetic kind many of you might expect from
me.

I'm stunned. I think in a good way.

And for all you mother#$%^&#$ who hate it when a certain region at the NDT
shouts alot because

"they really have nothing to be proud of and are annoying" you can turn it
side ways and shove it straight up you candy asses....

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN