[eDebate] Unofficial Results in quarters

Brian Lain blain
Mon Mar 31 19:31:15 CDT 2008

Unofficial

I don't know seeds anymore
Wake GL(neg) over West Georgia LS on a 3-2
Mo State OW (neg) over Emory HW on a 3-2
Dart KO over Kansas BJ on a 3-2 (I think Dart was Aff)
Mich over Northwestern on a 3-2 (Pretty sure Mich was Neg)

I think that means the Semis are Wake vs Mo State
and Dart vs Michigan
-Brian

Assistant Professor of Communication
Director of Debate
University of North Texas
Box 305268
Denton, TX, 76203
(o) 940-565-4534
(c) 940-453-2359
(fax) 940-565-3630

>>> "Bret Kernoff" <bret at vermontpowerlifting.com> 3/31/2008 6:59:59 PM >>>
Anyone with more information, please post ASAP!

New Results

(1) Emory HW v. (8) Mo State OW - 3-2
(4) UWG LS v. (5) Wake GL - 3-2 on T
(15) Dartmouth KO v. (10) Kansas BJ
(3) Mich FK v. (6) Northwestern FW

Setting up these Semis debate

(8) MoSt OW v. (5) Wake GL
(3) Mich FK/(6) Northwestern FW v. (15) Dartmouth KO

Checked by AVG.
12:00 AM