[eDebate] TOC

Patterson, J W jwpatt00
Thu May 1 15:26:43 CDT 2008

I have heard through the Grapevine that several of you will be in Lexington
this week-end for the TOC. If so. I hope you will do the following:

First, permit your name to go in the judge pool for one or two sounds. If so
you can designate the day and the rounds. Your high school colleagues will
be very happy to see you in the back of the room. If you are willing,please
e-mail me with a copy to Dave Hingstman.

Second, drop by the Lexington Suite of the Radisson Hotel Friday--through
Monday evenings for refreshments. I HOPE YOU ESPECIALLY WILL COME BY ON
SUNDAY EVENING TO SOCIALIZE WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL COLLEAGUES.

JW