[eDebate] Binghamton Coaching Additions

joe leeson-schatz sailorferrets
Wed May 7 06:32:25 CDT 2008

After two and a half wonderful years with the Scu as our assistant
coach, it's time for him to move on to bigger things as he becomes ABD
next year. He will still travel with us on occassion but will no
longer be available to coach as much as he did. As a result, we have
two new coaching additions I'd like to announce...

Guy Risko, NDT qualifier from Pitt, will be joining the Binghamton
squad as an assistant coach starting in the fall. We're glad and
excited to have him as he will be a great fit for the Binghamton team.

and

Andrea Passantino, Binghamton graduate, will also being coming on as
an assistant coach for us as she continues at Binghamton to get her MA
in a 3-2 program. We're happy that she's sticking around for another
year before taking off for law school.

Thanks to all else who applied,

joe leeson-schatz
director of debate at binghamton university
campaigns coordinator of the binghamton/vestal vegan association