[eDebate] LSAT Prep help!

Rachel rachelschy
Wed May 7 21:33:20 CDT 2008

So I said to myself, I said, "Self, where can you find a lot of people who
have probably already taken LSAT prep classes who could offer some insight
and perhaps even discuss the merits and downfalls of various programs
including, but not limited to, Kaplan, Testmasters, and Princeton Review?
 Who do you know that probably already bought the LSAT Superprep book and
the Logic Games Bibles and can tell me of their utility?"  And the answer
was so simple. So if anyone here has any advice or experiences to share, I
would really appreciate it.

and yes, i might in fact defend pirates in the future.

Rachel

--
Got a little bit of soul,
Got a little bit of rock n roll in my bones