[eDebate] summer meeting hotel reservation reminder - cut off date is May 12.

Kelly McDonald Kelly.McDonald
Thu May 8 01:14:11 CDT 2008

A quick reminder call for those who plan on attending the summer topic / business meetings in Dallas coming up in about 3 weeks.

A quick note from our hosts at UDT:

"The cut-off date for the block rate of $95/night is Monday, May 12. The website for making a reservations in the block is CEDA SUMMER MEETING (copy and paste the following link into a web browser):"
 http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/cedasummer <http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/cedasummer>

The CEDA Summer/Business Meetings will occur May 31st-June 2nd. The Topic Committee will meet
from the afternoon of the 2nd to the 4th. Soon I will be putting out an agenda for the CEDA Meetings. Gordon Stables, as Topic Committee Chair, will make posts in regards to that agenda.

If you have not done so, the process is very simple.  Please don't delay.  It is especially important if you are on the topic committee that you secure a room at the conference rate.  The hotel is a Westin used for CEDA and the NDT as well as the Texas Two Step. The quality is excellent and we are getting a great value.

Kelly

Kelly M. McDonald, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication
PO Box 871205
Tempe, AZ  85287-1205
Office:  474 Stauffer Hall
Phone:  (480) 965-2027 (direct)