[eDebate] UNT Welcomes Louie Petit

Brian Lain blain
Thu May 8 11:31:45 CDT 2008

Colleagues,

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that North Texas will welcome Louie Petit as the new Assistant Director of Debate for next year.  After a long and rigorous search, we are very excited that Louie will be joining us after completing his tenure at Missouri State University.  Louie is a great coach whose accomplishments in D3 and nationally are worth applauding, and we look forward to having him in Denton next year.

As an aside, if you are reading this and are still looking for graduate school, please get in contact with me, we have recently received additional funds for grad students to do debate at UNT.
-Brian

Assistant Professor of Communication
Director of Debate
University of North Texas