[eDebate] Clarion University - Potential Opening for Assistant

James Lyle jrlyle
Tue May 13 09:39:28 CDT 2008

Clarion will be looking to hire a person or two to fill some short-term,
emergency teaching slots in Communication Studies for 2008-2009.  Although
the school is currently looking for people to fill slots on a part-time
basis, there is enough to make a full-time position of teaching and serving
as an assistant debate coach.  If I can prove there are qualified/interested
persons, the school would be willing to act on the full-time option.

So, if you have at least a masters and are interested, let me know.  I can
give more details to interested parties.

Jim Lyle