[eDebate] ADI Fellows Announcement

Adam Symonds asymonds
Wed May 14 21:38:27 CDT 2008

We are pleased to announce the 2008 Arizona Debate Institute Fellows.
We had an extremely competitive field of applicants and are excited by
this year's group of fellows. This group of students includes 2008
CEDA Nationals and NDT Champions as well as numerous late elimination
round participants from both national tournaments last year. In
alphabetical order, the fellows are:

Garret Abelkop (Michigan State University)
Nick Bormann (Gonzaga University)
Laura Boyle (University of Texas at Austin)
Seungwon Chung (Wake Forest University)
Deven Cooper (Towson University)
Abe Corrigan (Gonzaga University )
Caitlin Gray (CSU Fullerton)
Desiree Hooper (University of Texas at Austin)
Danielle Jennings (Idaho State University)
Kevin Kallmyer (Mary Washington )
Alex Lamballe (Wake Forest University)
Meggie Mapes (Missouri State University)
Beth Mendenhall (Kansas State University)
Chris Spurlock (Fort Hays State University)
Clare Velasquez (University of Southern California)

If you are interested in attending this year's ADI, it is not too late
to get the Early Bird Rate. The deadline for this lower fee is June
1st. For more information please visit our web site:
http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/jbruschke/adi.htm. We are also on
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7679821194.

Adam Symonds
Co-Director Arizona Debate Institute