[eDebate] Gonzaga Tournament - Date Changes -

Frappier, Glen frappier
Thu May 15 15:10:39 CDT 2008

Coaches and Debaters,

We originally thought we would need to host our tournament on the third weekend of September. Turns out thats not the case and we would like to announce that we are returning to our traditional tournament dates. This years Jesuit will happen on Sept 13-15 (sat-mon).  We expect (hope) that this change will also mean that Sarah Holbrook will return to serve as party coordinator and hospitality guru. Jason Russell and Sam Maurer will likely return to hang out in the hospitality suite and drink our beer.

Details will be available soon on our website at www.gonzagadebate.com .  I hope many of you choose to join us in Spokane for the beginning of the season. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Glen

Glen Frappier
Director of Forensics
Senior Lecturer