[eDebate] CEDA Topic Selection Committee Update

Gordon Stables stables
Fri May 30 06:31:00 CDT 2008

The CEDA topic blog,  http://blog.cedatopic.com/   , has been updated with
our schedule and agenda. The individual blog posts for each working group
also now have updated reports from several individuals. As more work is
submitted I will add it directly to the blog.

In related CEDA news, Darren posted the full agenda and it contains several
references to reports I will be making (Awards committee, '10 host for CEDA
Nats, Topic Process, General VP comments, etc.). All of the details for
those reports is available at
http://blog.cedatopic.com/files/25068-23830/CEDA_1VP_Report_Summer_2008.pdf

Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com