[eDebate] Streaming Address for CEDA Summer/Bus/Topic Mtgs.

Darren Elliott delliott
Sat May 31 05:09:16 CDT 2008

mms://streaming.utdallas.edu/live_high_quality

That is the web address where you should be able to access all of the CEDA Summer Meeting/Business Meeting, and the Topic Mtgs.

We begin at 9am today (Saturday).  I sent an agenda to this list recently.  You can catch all of the action, your Regional Reps and Officers hard at work, and stay in touch with the goings on of YOUR organization over the course of the weekend.
Saturday and Sunday will be devoted to discussions, working groups, presentations, and preparation for Monday morning's Business Mtg.

This morning's highlight:  See the bids presented by your potential hosts of the 2009 CEDA Nationals.

Hope you can join us.  If in Dallas, directions and a meeting packet are available at the Westin Hotel Front Desk.

Chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA President