[eDebate] What does agricultural subsidies have to do with animals

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun May 11 18:24:23 CDT 2008

I don't care so much about ag subsidies with animals i have the perfect
strategy for that case, but here is something interesting with
animals...watch till the end

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM