[eDebate] Bard College new Director and thanks

Asha Cherian asha.cherian
Fri May 30 14:59:35 CDT 2008

Congrats to Adam on the new gig!

I've known Adam for 5+ years and throughout this time, on top of being one
of the most congenial and wryly witty people in Northeast
Debate, he's consistently been among the most intellectually engaging,
academically prolific and Philosophically literate kids I know.  I'm excited
with Ruth; Adam seems to be a great match for Bard.

Best of luck to Adam and Bard in 08-09.

Asha Cherian
Fordham/ NYU Debate

--