[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Official Agenda for CEDA Summer Mtg./Business Mtg.

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Sat May 31 20:34:10 CDT 2008

HOW ABOUT A LIST OF ALL AMERICANS AND SPECIAL AWARDS FROM CEDA NATIONALS?

I BELIEVE THIS IS MY FIFTH REQUEST FOR SUCH INFORMATION.

You may not notice, but I do. I have a troop of google search robots
scouing the internet for debate information. Usually there are a lot of
stories about CEDA all americans and special awards spotlighting those
who received them in local newspapers. Not this year. I think one reason
why is the lack of publicity and the lack of a central URL to point
people towards as an official record of who received what. This makes it
hard for specific programs to publicize their student success, etc.

Please post this information or else say it isn't important and I will
stop bothering you.

Tuna